1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Sadowsky Metro RS5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ScottfromCalgary, Oct 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ScottfromCalgary

ScottfromCalgary Supporting Member

May 10, 2015
    Calgary
    Price:
    Strings:
    Beautiful mid-2000's Sadowsky RS5, 5-string bass. This is the Metro, made in Japan series. Perfectly set-up with stainless strings, and this thing is a monster! Has had the Vintage Tone Control (VTC) added for an extra bonus. The Sadowsky pre-amp is killer with the VTC and bass/treble boost, plus you can run completely (and transparently) in passive mode if that's your thing!

9.4 lbs on the bathroom scale.

Price is USD. Sorry, but no trades at this time.

IMG_1478.JPG IMG_1479.JPG IMG_1480.JPG IMG_1481.JPG IMG_1482.JPG

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  2. Joshbazz

Joshbazz Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2016
    Kelowna, BC Canada
    Whoa, this is a beaut! I'm next door in Kelowna, BC. I don't suppose you're one of the Calgarians that visit Kelowna often? Been looking for a pro jazz 5'er, this could be the one.... :)

3. ScottfromCalgary

ScottfromCalgary Supporting Member

May 10, 2015
    Calgary
    Hey there! Well, it just so happens that my in-laws are heading home from my place to west kelowna on Wednesday, if we could work something out before that time! It’s pretty soon but just throwing it out there...

Scott

Joshbazz likes this.
  4. Joshbazz

Joshbazz Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2016
    Kelowna, BC Canada
    holy smokes...that is soon!
    I'll look into it tomorrow and reach out if I can make it happen.
    Cheers!