Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sadowsky Metro RV5 (5-String) in MINT/EXC+++ condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by B-Man, Aug 29, 2005.

1. B-Man

B-Man

Aug 28, 2005
    Georgia USA
    FOR SALE: Sadowsky Metro RV5 (5-String) in MINT/EXC+++ condition. Serial # M494. Olympic White w/Tortoise Shell pickguard and rosewood fingerboard. Comes with Sadowsky Ultralight case.

Purchased only 6 months ago. The bass is in exceptional condition and could easily pass as brand new. No scratches or dings anywhere on the body or neck…just some very light scratches on the pickguard which are hardly noticeable.

The pictures are from the Sadowsky web site, and my bass looks exacty like this one. I will be glad to shoot & send pictures of my actual bass upon request (serious inquiries only, please).

A brand new Sadowsky Metro RV5 sells for $2125...whether you buy from a dealer or directly from Sadowsky. I’m selling mine for $1875, and this includes ground shipping & insurance within the continental USA. (PLEASE NOTE: I will not ship outside of the continental USA.) Payment via a bank cashiers check or money order is preferred. PayPal is OK if you split the 3% transaction fee.

FYI: I'm selling my Sadowsky Metro RV5 in order to buy another bass I came across, and therefore I'm not interested in any trades at this time.

Please e-mail or send PM with questions or to request pics. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. drgregn

drgregn Granddude Supporting Member

May 13, 2002
    Denton, TX
    Does this bass have the vintage tone control option added?

3. thejohnkim

thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    NYC
    this would be exatly what i would order if i bought a sadowsky. just can't justify another bass at the moment. free bump!

4. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    alder or ash?

5. The rosewood-board Metros are all alder.

6. B-Man

B-Man

Aug 28, 2005
    Georgia USA
    mikezimmerman is correct...the body wood is alder. My bass does not have the VTC installed.

7. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    BUMP for one of the the best sounding basses on the market.

8. B-Man

B-Man

Aug 28, 2005
    Georgia USA
    Hey y'all...my Sadowsky Metro RV5 is no longer for sale. I decided that it's too nice of a bass to let go.

9. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Good call ... I've got an oly white RV5 too. Its got the looks, the sound, the feel, the whole package :D

10. Dbt25677

Dbt25677

Jun 9, 2013
    Still for sale?

11. Adam Wright

Adam Wright Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Arlington,Tx
    You're bumping a 9 year old thread.