1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sadowsky Metro RV5-PJ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Todd on bass, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Todd on bass

Todd on bass Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Price:
    $2000
    Strings:
    United States
    Hey there fellow TBers,
    I got this here a few years back and since then has only left my smoke free home to play in church a handful of times. I’m not getting any younger and also not gigging at the moment so I decided that I need to thin the herd a bit. This PJ5 is in at least 9.5 out of 10 in condition and the only change that was made is that I installed Dunlap strap buttons. The originals will be included.
    Olympic white with tort pick guard
    Maple Neck with pau ferro fret board
    19mm string spacing
    Sadowsky 2 band pre-amp and VTC (Vintage Tone Control)
    Volume-Blend-Tone (push-pull/active-passive)-Stacked Treble boost/Bass boost
    Includes Sadowsky Soft/hard rectangle case
    Weight: 9.25 lbs.
    Made in Japan
    $2000 shipped CONUS only.

Since I am downsizing my stable, the only trade that I am interested in is a Nash or Fender AVRI “players” P bass. +/- cash depending on the trade.

Thanks for looking.
    Todd in WI

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    diglo, rigorous bass and ceerod like this.
  2. jondiener

jondiener Just trying to serve the song. Gold Supporting Member

Lovely Metro! I had the regular JJ version of this same color combo and it was sweet.

One note: if it is a rosewood board (or other variants like pau ferro, morado, etc.) then it is technically an RV5-PJ. MV5 would refer to a Metro with a maple fretboard (like my Metro MV5-PJ).

GLWTS!

3. Todd on bass

Todd on bass Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Thanks for the heads up. I will edit original post.

jondiener likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021