1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sadowsky Metroline MV4, Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by projectapollo, Apr 30, 2018.

1. projectapollo

projectapollo Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Tennessee
    Price:
    Strings:
    Having fully made the switch to a 5-string (just purchased a Sadowsky Satin Deluxe NYC 5), this gorgeous classic Sadowsky Metroline MV4 (decodes to Maple fretboard, Vintage J, 4-string) is offered to its next owner. Olympic White with Maple and Tort - just lovely. Today, this bass sells new for $2,675. Weighs in at 8.6 pounds.

I am owner #2 having purchased this fine instrument here on TB in 2012. I've traded LOTS of basses here on TB over the years trying every brand I could. Then I found this Metro and my trading just stopped. I was very happy with this instrument. If you like TI Flats, this particular bass just plays and sounds fantastic with them. Sometimes a bass and string set are made for each other. That's how I felt about this bass and the TI Flats.

I only played this instrument out at church about once a month and did not play it at all for a couple of years. It plays smoothly and sounds great. Please note the hairline two cracks in the finish around the neck pocket. They have been there since I bought it in 2012 and have been stable.

Please no trades. Price includes shipping east of the rockies. Please add $30 for Colorado and points beyond.

IMG_0305.jpg IMG_0304 2.jpg IMG_0302.JPG IMG_0308.JPG IMG_0313.JPG IMG_0310.JPG IMG_0312.JPG IMG_0303.JPG IMG_0309.JPG IMG_0311.JPG MV4 MV5 Specs Prices copy.png

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    3rdBass, petch, Johnny21 and 2 others like this.
  2. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

Excellent price for an equally excellent instrument. Won't last long ! :thumbsup:

3. flewis

flewis Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Sweet deal and lightweight! The hair line finish crack at the neck is due to the very snug neck pocket Sadowsky’s are know for.
    Great looking Sadowsky and GLWS!

projectapollo and 3rdBass like this.
  4. projectapollo

projectapollo Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Tennessee
    Pulled off the market, but now available again. I only play my NYC 5 and this 4 string is going unused.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021