1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sadowsky Modern M5-24 59B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by brewster, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brewster

brewster

Oct 28, 2004
    Got this a few weeks ago from the Bass Emporium; a really nice bass, but I'm finding myself more at home on my Glaub. It's not the ticket for me, but plays and sounds great. Don't know how it compares to other Sadowskys, it's the only one I've laid hands on. You can see it (and hear it!) on Ed Friedlands web site; it is that bass, sold by the Emporium for him, where I understand he teaches. A few very light scratchs where it looks like it rubbed on a stand being set down, right under where your right arms rests on the bass; you gotta look close, and that's all I see. Comes with the Ultra-Lite case, those are nice units. Not interested in trades, I don't believe, though a US Bob Glaub PJ might get the juices flowing. I'm a new poster here, but been reading and gleaning what I can from TB and it's widely varied membership for a few months now. I do have excellent feedback on Ebay under "fryer456". I'm asking $1995 plus shipping. Sorry, no Paypal at this time. Thanks!

2. Freddy-G.

Freddy-G. take your protein pills & put your helmet on Supporting Member

May 4, 2005
    Duluth, Georgia
    I have an M5-24 like this one, and I've owned an RV5 and still have a UV70-5. This bass is a much more modern hi-fi sounding bass and has a smaller body with lighter weight. And more punch in the mids. A great bass at this price, and any price!

3. jzucker

jzucker Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    pix?

4. DADDYBASS1

DADDYBASS1

Jun 11, 2006
    PHX
    Gotta see this one

5. brewster

brewster

Oct 28, 2004
    I'm sorry, I didn't take any pictures because Ed Friedland's site has very clear pictures and a sound clip. It is the actual bass pictured on his site, and the pictures are very good. If more are needed, I'll have to get out the Brownie and take some.
    Serial #M1127; don't know if it might be on the Sadowsky site. Thanks! Bruce

6. jzucker

jzucker Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    how about a link? You sure you want to sell this? LOL

7. bhawk1

bhawk1

Oct 9, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
  8. brewster

brewster

Oct 28, 2004
    Thanks for setting up the link! Gotta learn how to do that and post pictures, cause I have a few other things to sell here some time soon too. Bruce

9. pmaraziti

pmaraziti

Feb 12, 2006
    Singapore
    pm sent

10. brewster

brewster

Oct 28, 2004
    Saturday morning bump! By the way, it has the VTC, and you gotta look very closely to tell it's not a new guitar. Check the price for a new one with the VTC; I think it's a good buy! Gotta work today (air conditioners and ice machines) so probably won't be able to answer PMs till this evening. Thanks! Bruce

11. brewster

brewster

Oct 28, 2004
    I'm very sorry; I played this bass a bunch last night, and it's really growing on me, I don't think I can part with it now. i really didn't care for it the first 6 or 8 times I played it, but it keeps sneaking back up on me; the tone is so pure and clean, I had to adjust my touch and playing, clean it up a bit, and run my amp and cabinets a little different. Thanks for the interest in it, didn't mean to waste anyone's time. Bruce

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.