Sadowsky MV5 '59 burst.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Biker4Him, Dec 27, 2005.

1. S O L D !!!!!

I really don't want to do this. But here it is. A Sadowsky MV5 in my personal favorite '59 burst with mint pickguard. A great bass... always sits well in the mix, feels comfortable on your shoulder, and plays like a dream. My circumstances have changed, and while I am still playing bass.. I am playing less of it. So I just don't need this bad boy anymore.

It's in great shape.. there is one little scuff area about the size of a dime on the back of the bass. I tried as hard as I could to get it to show up in a picture.. I think you'll be able to see it. Other than that.. the bass is in great shape. Comes with the Sadowsky base.

What more can you say about these great basses.. ??

$1800.00 shipped inside the 48 states.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

click on the thumbnails to enlarge the pics.

Might consider a trade for another Sadowsky..but I really should free up some money!
  2. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario

If it were a RV it would be sold, BUMP.
  3. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    WOW, you have to taunt me with my favorite Sadowsky bass.

If I only had the cash. Hang on, lemme see if I can sell my car.
  4. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Sad to hear that bro. What a great bass that is though. I guess I would know.
  5. I will be without internet until sometime on January 2nd. So, if anyone is interested, just leave me a PM.... I'll get back to you in the order the messages werre received.
  6. some interested parties, but the bass is still available.

Weekend bump!!
  7. Larry99

Larry99 Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    wow, thats EXACTLY what I was lookin for about a month ago. If I didn't end up buyin a Lakland JO5 with a Sad on board pre, this would have been sold. I am quite happy with the Lakland ...for now ;)
  8. BassmanDk

Nov 23, 2005
    Odense, Denmark
    Employee - 4Sound, Odense
    Nice bass - just like i want it. :cool:
    I have a brand new Metro RS-5 in ´59 burst too. It still has the protective film on it!!! Mine have the VTC (Not showing in the pics).
    I just wanna have a maple board and a pickguard.
    So are you interesed in a trade?? :hyper:
    Click for pics