Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sadowsky NYC 4 Sherwood Green w/matching headstock

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jazz5757, Mar 16, 2005.

1. This is one absolutely wonderful bass to play. It's set up nice and low and has a sleek morado fretboard with the famous preamp you know and love (w/VTC). Plus, it has a classy looking sherwood green finish and matching headstock making this is one cool bass indeed. Serial #3947. It does have some very light wear and a few small nicks, the only exception is about a 1/16" chip that runs along the bottom edge of the bridge pickup, but it really doesn't stand out in the least. Comes with the Sadowsky Ultralite case. I'm only selling her to help fund another (irrational?) purchase of a pre-cbs p bass, so my loss is your gain. Asking $2050.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. Paypal is fine. Please let me know if you have any questions...please see the link for pics and thanks again.

www.photobucket.com/albums/v482/dschrader/

2. Not even a single inquiry :( Make me an offer...you never know.

3. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    That is one gorgeous bass. That's the nicest Sadowsky I have seen.

Are you nuts?

4. mrcircle

mrcircle peacenik Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Boise, ID
    Oh, drool, drool.

How much does it weigh?

5. Yes, I probably resemble that remark ;)

If I didn't have an obsession with old p basses this one wouldn't be going anywhere...

6. About 7.5 lbs....

7. ***ON HOLD*** :bassist:

8. BassFiddle63

BassFiddle63

Oct 4, 2002
    Oklahoma
    Cool bass there. I dig it :bassist:

9. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Whats the body wood and is it still availible?.

10. MAJOR METAL

Humcancelling or single coil pick ups.?

11. Alder body and hum-cancelling pickups...

12. My buyer had to bow out due to his pending deal falling through... :crying:

Actually, I'm in no hurry and am having some second thoughts becuase it's really a great bass.

It's an outside shot but if you've got a refinished/partly original '60's p bass I'd be interested in hearing a trade proposal. The only other trade I'd consider would be a Metro 5-string or a Lakland USA JO5....

13. MAJOR METAL

David

I am interested in the bass lets talk after you get me those pics. :)

14. E-mail and more pics on the way...

15. SOLD to Major Metal....enjoy!!! :bassist:

16. MAJOR METAL

Thanks David :) :hyper: :bassist: