1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sadowsky NYC 5 Spalted Top

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Blake Bass, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Price:
    $3300
    Strings:
    Sadowsky NYC 5 #5211 built in 2008

Spalted maple top on chambered ash body

Exhibition grade birdseye maple fingerboard, 1 7/8” nut width

Sadowsky hum cancelling pickups

Sadowsky pre amp with VTC, (vintage tone control).

Master volume, p/up pan, VTC, concentric treble/bass.

Weight is only 7.2 lbs

This is a great instrument with a warm, resonant, punchy sound. It is in good condition but

shows typical wear for a bass of this age.

There is a little wear through the finish on the neck behind the 3rd/4th frets. The black finish on

the bridge is wearing off in a few places and there is small hairline crack on the neck pickup

cover. The bass has a few nicks and dings but nothing major...some people actually pay extra

for this. So consider it free, natural, relicing. The frets are in good shape and still have years of

life left in them. This bass new would cost around $5500. I am asking:

$3300 shipped USA only

I will ship the bass in the original Sadowsky Portabag. This case has seen it’s share of work and

is showing it’s age, but it is still completely functional. However, if you would like a newer bag I

can include a Reunion Blues Continental bag that is in new condition for $75 extra.

Attached Files:

2. ivlucas

ivlucas Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2006
    Thomasville, GA
    Pmed

3. robthebassplaye

robthebassplaye The World Needs More Bass Players - Start Early !! Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2010
    chicago
    PM'd

4. SOLD

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021