1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Sadowsky NYC RV4 Sherwood Green

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JB36, Jul 4, 2016.

1. JB36

JB36 Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2010
    Albany, NY
    Price:
    $2850
    Strings:
    I have another bass on the way so this up for sale only. It's mint Sadowsky RV4 weighing in at 8.2 Ibs. I cannot find a nick or scratch anywhere on this bass. It looks like it's hardly been played; including by myself as I've become more comfortable on 24 fret Spectors. The bass was originally ordered from the Sadowsky shop for both a neck J and P pickup. You can see in the pic how nicely done it is. It does not affect the tone at all as this bass plays and sounds better than several Metros I have owned. The bass includes the original mint, tort, and mint P/J pick guards. It also includes a Sadowsky P pickup and drop D tuner as well as the original documentation. The bass ships in a Sadowsky Portabag which is in good condition. $2850 shipped CONUS.

image_21.

image_22.

image_23.

image_24.

image_31.

image_32.

image_29.

HeavyJazz likes this.
  2. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Edgewater, Maryland
    That is cool and very tempting. What is the serial number?

3. JB36

JB36 Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2010
    Albany, NY

4. JB36

JB36 Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2010
    Albany, NY
    Going back home.

5. Damn! That was quick!

6. flewis

flewis Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    I hope the next time (if there's a next time) this bass is on the block, I'm in a position to snag it! I want! :D

Congrats to the seller and the new owner! :)

7. nozkcb

nozkcb

Jan 23, 2009
    Dang it! Exactly what I'm looking for. . . . . Right down to the color and wood PLUS the P option. Hey buyer, let me know if you change your mind!!!