SOLD Sadowsky NYC Ultra Vintage 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Big String, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Big String

Big String Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2000
    Northwest Indiana
    Price:
    Strings:
    Sold
    shipping and fees not included.

I bought this instrument new in March 2009. Excellent condition. Frets are in great shape. I don't slap or play aggressively. There are a few VERY superficial marks. I couldn't capture them in the images. My bass is not mint but for sure excellent and is the most stable instrument I've ever owned.. rarely goes out of tune even slightly. Not gigging that much anymore and this bass hasn't been gigged or taken out of the house in almost a year. I've switched to short scale and decided to sell as much as it pains me.

Model 4-20
    Weight 8.6#
    Full Size Solid Ash Body - Two Tone Burst. Sadowsky Tort PG
    Maple Fingerboard with nice figuring. 20 Fret
    Nut width 1.5"
    Fingerboard radius - 9"
    Electronics - Active/Passive Sadowsky Single Coil Jazz (rear PUP is 60's position)
    VTC Vintage Tone Control
    Chrome Hardware
    Drop-D Tuner
    None Vintage Knobs by my request, have the Sadowsky modern instead.
    Wired to Master Volume and Pan. Stacked bass/treble eq.
    Also included two Sadowsky pick guards. One is Black/w/b, the other is original Parchment/b/p
    and the Sadowsky Porta Bag. (very nice case)

Here is a link from the Sadowsky website about the Model 4-20.
    20-fret-basses

I've added the most recent pictures and also with the different pick guards. Also the original picture from the Sadowsky sight labeled 5254 with the Parchment PG.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021