TRADED Sadowsky NYC Will Lee, Price Drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sharpbass, Oct 14, 2016.

1. sharpbass

sharpbass

Oct 4, 2011
    Price:
    Strings:
    FINISH | Candy Apple Green
    BODY | Chambered Alder
    NECK | Maple with thin nitro finish
    FINGERBOARD | Madagascar Rosewood, 22 Frets, 12" Radius, 1.45" Nut Width, Vintage Tint
    PICKGUARD | Tortoise
    HARDWARE | Chrome with D-Tuner
    PICKUPS | Sadowsky Soapbars
    WEIGHT | 8.02 lbs.
    PREAMP | Sadowsky Preamp with Vintage Tone Control and Mid-Boost Circuit

My pictures look terrible and this color is hard to capture well. Please check the Sadowsky page here 6927 for a better representation of it.

Amazing sounding and playing bass. It can go from modern to vintage and rip your shirt off with it's slap tone. Its in great shape, but has a couple tiny dings that I will document as best as I can below. The case is an amazing, plush Sadowsky hard shell that form fits the bass perfectly. It's just like the MTD hard cases if you've seen one of those. Light and comfortable to play. Has great figuring in the Madagascar rosewood. I'm mostly interested in trades at this point. Old Precisions, F bass BN5, maybe an Alleva Coppolo, 5 string Fender Elite, 4 or 5 string US lakland jazz. Just start a convo if your interested in trades.

This bass has one ding near the bridge pickup that was there from the factory and one new one near the control plate. I took pics of both the best I could with a marker pointing at each. The back has a few dimples in the finish from normal play that can only be seen if you tilt the bass just right in the right light. The headstock has a couple tiny nicks on it as well.

IMG_2568.JPG IMG_2571.JPG
    View attachment 969514
    IMG_2573.JPG IMG_2572.JPG IMG_2559.JPG IMG_2563.JPG IMG_2562.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    TalHaz, Polk Salad, inazone and 6 others like this.
  2. L4R6O

L4R6O

Sep 6, 2014
    Indonesia
    Never thought greens could look this good on bass. GLWTS

sharpbass and Session1969 like this.
  3. FunkyMcNasty

FunkyMcNasty

Dec 4, 2010
    CO
    Killer bass at a great price.

4. notejung

notejung Supporting Member Commercial User

Nov 16, 2010
    Bangkok, Thailand but have USA address
    Twinbemusic
    PM's sent

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021