1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Sadowsky Outboard Preamp/D.I. Pedal - Like New!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by peabody, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    I have for sale a Sadowsky Outboard Preamp/D.I. pedal that is essentially new. I have used it once and it has been in the box ever since.

From the Sadowsky website:
    The Sadowsky Outboard Bass Preamp/DI Pedal contains the same famous circuitry built into every Sadowsky bass. Housed in a small footpedal box for use on the floor, it measures just 4.5" x 4.5" x 2.25" and weighs 1.5 pounds. Just plug your bass into the box and then go from the box to your amp, and/or direct to the board.

Controls consist of volume, treble boost and bass boost. The Preamp/DI Pedal is perfect for vintage basses where installation of an onboard preamp would affect the instrument's original condition and resale value. The Preamp/DI pedal is recommended for all passive basses, basses with active pickups, and instruments that have active electronics that can be bypassed. It also works great with all upright bass pickups.

Price is $200 shipped to the lower 48. I'll accept PayPal or US Postal Money Order. Feel free to send me a PM or e-mail me at peabody59@hotmail.com if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

2. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM

3. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    PM back....

4. peabody