1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sadowsky Preamp/DI Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Desai82, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Desai82

Desai82

Mar 2, 2016
    Price:
    $169
    New Condition! I only used this about 3 times and has been sitting in the box for sometime. Comes with original power source and box. PayPal only. $169 shipped CONUS.
    Reference- EBay username: a_rock

Details from Sadowsky:

The Sadowsky Outboard Bass Preamp/DI Pedal contains the same famous circuitry built into every Sadowsky bass. Housed in a small footpedal box for use on the floor, it measures just 4.5″ x 4.5″ x 2.25″ and weighs 1.5 pounds. Just plug your bass into the box and then go from the box to your amp, and/or direct to the board. Controls consist of volume, treble boost and bass boost. Footswitches for preamp bypass and a mute switch with a live tuner out. Other features include ground lift switch for the DI and a low battery indicator LED. The Preamp/DI Pedal is perfect for vintage basses where installation of an onboard preamp would affect the instrument’s original condition and resale value. The Preamp/DI pedal is recommended for all passive basses, basses with active pickups, and instruments that have active electronics that can be bypassed. It also works great with all upright bass pickups. We offer an AC adaptor for 120V and 220V. This is the only AC adaptor we recommend to work reasonably quiet with our Preamp/DI Pedal. For noise sensitive situations, like studio recording, battery operation will be the quietest.

DSC00789. DSC00786. DSC00787. DSC00788.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
  2. AlienbassLine

AlienbassLine

Jan 31, 2015
    125?

3. Desai82

Desai82

Mar 2, 2016
    I'm sorry. I believe it is already priced more than fairly already.

4. Desai82

Desai82

Mar 2, 2016
    that said. i will consider reasonable offers

5. Winston Wolf

Winston Wolf Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2002
    Orange County, CA
    PM sent.

6. AlienbassLine

AlienbassLine

Jan 31, 2015
    125 is what these preamps sale for used.

7. Desai82

Desai82

Mar 2, 2016
    I congratulate you for finding something at that price. Definitely a steal and by all means please take advantage of that sale! :thumbsup:

My research is based on current prices on Amazon, Reverb, Ebay, and a historical look at sales on TalkBass in the last 6 months. Again this is a $290 preamp and $15 AC adapter used 3 times which I'm offering for $169 with FREE shipping. Thanks

8. Desai82

Desai82

Mar 2, 2016
    SOLD! (for full asking price):smug:

9. AlienbassLine

AlienbassLine

Jan 31, 2015
    Yep sure. Just picked one up for 125.00 but your correct it didn't come with adapter.