1. Well, it didn't go so I ain't selling. Many thanks to those who expressed interest.

I am selling one of my Sadowsky preamps, the stompbox DI one as, quite honestly, the belt hang one does it all for me.

I'll be visiting UK from the 20th-26 May, so if any one is interested, drop me an e-mail or PM me, and I'll bring it with me.
  2. SMASH

SMASH Guest

Jan 18, 2000
    How much are you selling it for, and what forms of payment would you accept?
  3. bassaussie

Oct 6, 2001
    Has this been sold?
  4. Wow! Sorry, people. It never occurred to me that anyone would answer this post - I was sitting there waiting for PMs and e-mails.

No, it hasn't been sold. I am open to offers, but what I'd really be interested in a exchange for a good reverb pedal/acoustic guitar preamp with reverb. I have it on sale for 170 USD here (in Turkey) but the market is currently dead in Ankara.

Forms of payment? well, bills, banknotes, negotiable bonds, jewellery - you know.
  5. bassaussie

Oct 6, 2001

I sent you an email about this last week where I asked a few questions about the deal. Could you check that and get back to me, as I may be interested.
  6. No e-mail in my box...I may have accidently cleared it out with all the spam...sorry. Could you resend or PM, please?