1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sadowsky Soapbar Question

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by jzbass6, Nov 9, 2006.

1. jzbass6

jzbass6 One Nation Under A Groove

I was rooting around the Sadowsky site and noticed they didn't have the soapbars in the store section. I thought for sure a while back they were there, was I mistaken? or did they stop selling them direct?

2. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    FWIW:

Don't know but wouldn't be surprised. I know Ken Smith has offered his pups/pre's off and on. Makes sense from a business standpoint cause periodically they're likely to have excess inventory for whatever reason.

I'd just email Roger.

3. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    When we mark an item "Out of Stock", it disappears form the listing. I wish that can be changed.

4. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    A plus and always appreciate feedback from the supply side.

To clarify, this has something to do with the computer programming of inventory? Sort of like if the grocery clerk punched in the handheld there were no Fritos on the shelf then it would automatically be dropped from advertising ad’s till there were some in stock?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 15, 2021