1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade Sadowsky UV-60LE / Insured & Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by jasesng, May 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jasesng

jasesng

Nov 26, 2007
    Singapore
    Dingwall Guitars (Endorser)
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    USD
    Strings:
    My Location:
    Singapore
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    • United States
    IMG_9820.JPG This is a Sadowsky Metro UV60LE sharing the same product line as the UV70. The limited edition offers a nicely-figured Amazon Rosewood fretboard as opposed to the Pau Ferro that is offered now.
    This bass was bought from Japan a few months ago and has been used lightly at home.

Playability & Sound
    The notes really jump out of this bass & the bass feels very resonant & defined even when played unplugged. The neck contour is a bit deeper compared to a Fender Jazz & the 10” radius is very comfortable. I might prefer it a little more compared to the 12”. Very easy to get a punchy midsy tone while enjoying the clarity that is commonplace with Sadowsky. I haven’t been disappointed by this bass but it needs to go to someone who can use it more often.
    Condition (Pictures Below)
    It's in very good shape aside from a few minor imperfections -
    1. Scratch near where you would rest your forearm.
    2. Dent near the input jack.

IMG_9827.JPG IMG_9828.JPG

Specifications
    Weight: 10.14lbs (nicely balanced)

Full size Jazz Bass body
    (I read that it’s just slightly smaller & has a carve at the treble horn for easier upper-register playing.

20 fret neck with 10" radius and a Vintage Tint Satin Nitro finish

Woods
    Alder Body
    Amazon Rosewood Fretboard & Maple Neck
    Electronics
    Volume / Volume / Tone + 2-Band Preamp
    Two Sadowsky Single Coil pickups in the 60s position

Comes with the Sadowsky Hybrid Hard Cloth Case.

Shipping Options
    Shipping is Priority EMS (3-6 working days).
    Price can be lower or higher according to shorter (1-2 working days) or longer (10-14 working days) timings.
    1. With Hybrid Case.
    2. With Neck & Body Separated, very well-packed. May offer a slight discount (USD30-40) based on lighter shipping weight.
    Trade Options
    1. Sadowsky PJ5 (Metro or NYC) with Top-Up

Thanks for checking this out. Don't hesitate to send a PM if you have any questions.

Attached Files: