1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sadowsky UV 70's Five W/ VTC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Gilsonite, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sadowsky UV70 5 String bass 1900.00 includes shipping and paypal(e-check). 2007 model.

Natural Finish on a nicely grained ash body, Maple fingerboard, with white blocks and binding. Factory installed Vintage tone control with Sadowsky Humcanceling pick ups.

This Bass barely weighs 9lbs (rare for a uv70), and comes with the original light case, blank warranty papers and case candy.

The bass is in pristine mint condition rarely played in my enviornmentally controlled home studio. There are no scratches, no dings or swirls, no issues at all excecpt for some light finger nail scratches on the pickguard from slapping, and man does this bass slap like nobodys business, it has all of the right ingredients to sound like Marcus to jaco, to bluesy funk and soul.

Sorry no trades right now, US sale only.
    IMG_0579.

IMG_0563.

IMG_0562.

sadowskybass0011.

IMG_0586.

IMG_0584.

2. jonno1707

jonno1707

Apr 1, 2006
    Nanuet N.Y.
    Man that is a sweet axe...Somebody step up quick before I drive over to Gil's house and grab this monster!!:hyper:

3. DougD

DougD Bassman7654

Sep 19, 2002
    North Las Vegas NV
    My dream bass :)

4. Bring your Hummer, we have a least 8 inches of snow here, you must have over a foot by you...:hyper:

5. jonno1707

jonno1707

Apr 1, 2006
    Nanuet N.Y.
    It's getting up there..Thought maybe I would put some ski's on my Night Train..:meh::eek:

6. T-MOST

T-MOST Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2004
    NJ via NYC
    This is what I'm talking about! PM'd

7. That's a very good price for this bass. I love mine. :bassist:

8. Thanks Freddy, all pm's answered....

Going, going...

9. GONE.... SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.