1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sadowsky vintage 4 FT looking for MTD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dan Horboychuk, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Dan Horboychuk

Dan Horboychuk

May 13, 2003
    Poughkeepsie NY
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Aguilar Amps, DR Strings, Bartolini Electronics, Creation Audio Labs
    So I have been on the fence on this one because this Sadowsky is Killer playing, sounding AND looking. But I am thinking of getting an MTD and figured I would start by seeing if anyone has one and is thinking of trying a Sadowsky. Open to 4, 5 and possibly 6 ers. The Sadowsky is in excellent condition (still has the plastic on the back) amazing quilt top, drop tuner, maple board, VTC, beautiful finish and weighs 7.5#s!!! (as i type that i am already having second thoughts lol) and comes with the original case. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1383409528.293119. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1383409554.388945.

2. portraitoftracy

portraitoftracy

Sep 27, 2005
    Chico, CA
    email sent

3. Dan Horboychuk

Dan Horboychuk

May 13, 2003
    Poughkeepsie NY
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Aguilar Amps, DR Strings, Bartolini Electronics, Creation Audio Labs
  4. Dan Horboychuk

Dan Horboychuk

May 13, 2003
    Poughkeepsie NY
  5. Dan Horboychuk

Dan Horboychuk

May 13, 2003
    Poughkeepsie NY
  6. Dan Horboychuk

Dan Horboychuk

May 13, 2003
    Poughkeepsie NY
    The picture of the back shows the cavity cover still has plastic on it as well as the plastic square on the back to protect from scratches.

7. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Beauty!

8. Dan Horboychuk

Dan Horboychuk

May 13, 2003
    Poughkeepsie NY
    Bump

9. Dan Horboychuk

Dan Horboychuk

May 13, 2003
    Poughkeepsie NY
    Forgot to mention I also have the original pickup cover in chrome in the case as well.

10. Dan Horboychuk

Dan Horboychuk

May 13, 2003
    Poughkeepsie NY
    Beautiful top
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1383510017.811041.

11. Dan Horboychuk

Dan Horboychuk

May 13, 2003
    Poughkeepsie NY
    Bump

12. Dan Horboychuk

Dan Horboychuk

May 13, 2003
    Poughkeepsie NY
    TTT

13. Dan Horboychuk

Dan Horboychuk

May 13, 2003
    Poughkeepsie NY
    And traded...