Sadowsky..... yep they really are that good

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by choad42, Sep 3, 2005.

1. I finally played my first ever Sadowsky today. It was a Metro Standard 5 and it was tremendous! Sadowsky basses truly are "the" boutique j-bass. It just felt right for everything I threw at it. It slaps great, it grooves nice and deep and it played effortlessly, not to mention it had a vibe like nothing I have played before. It was just brilliant to be quite frank. Thx to Dave Freeman at Club Bass for letting me cut loose on the Sadowsky and many of his other fine basses. He is the source for quality bass gear and he has the know-how to back up everything he sells. Kudos to Sadowsky for building such a wonderful instrument at a decent price point. Sadowsky basses are the real deal - outstanding! I must get one ASAP.

Here's the bass, just scroll down the page:

2. Simball

Mar 26, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Yeah, there's a lot of talk about 'em on TB. I saw some dude on Austin city limits playing one last night, sounded great. I also noticed Will Lee on the tonight show plays one as well. Too darn expensive but you get what you pay for. :bassist:
  3. vacman

Mar 8, 2004
    portland, or

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Yeah they make me "Giggle on the inside" everytime. :hyper: :bassist: :D
  5. Steve Clark

Steve Clark Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    Buy it! Same as the one I have. You won't regret it.
  6. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
  7. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Warm Fuzzy Gooey Feelings every time I play mine! :p
  8. maurilio

maurilio Musician - Owner at Mo's Shop - Tech at Nordstrand Supporting Member

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Endorsing artist: Nordstrand - Genzler Amplification - Sadowsky - Dunlops Strings - DR Strings
    Yep, yep, yep and yep! ...and you should try Nordstrand's pups on it! :hyper:

9. Mr_Dave

Mar 11, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Employee - Basscentre Melbourne
    yep! i just bought one, ultra vintage metro, and i went with the sadowsky single coils. awesome awesome bass...
    :bassist: :bassist: :bassist:
  10. Bassconbeatz

Bassconbeatz Way down low Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Porter Ranch, CA