1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Sage Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Standalone, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    I just played two at a local GC. They're made here in CT. I dug them-- they guy doesn't seem to have a website besides myspace, but they were diggable basses-- anyone else ever play one?

2. rwelcome

rwelcome

Jan 26, 2005
    The Eristic thanks for the assist. I am one of the owners of Sage Guitars and I'm glad if you (joejnyc) liked our basses. I try to keep our website current with new work in progress, so if you like what you see feel free to keep tabs on us. I also have a myspace account so I can talk directly with the bass community and get feedback and check out new bass music. If you live in CT, or are just in the area our shop is in Hartford. Give a call and I'd be happy to show you what's new and what's available for sale if you have any intrest.

3. Phil Mastro

Phil Mastro

Nov 18, 2004
    Montréal
    Wow! They look pretty sweet!

4. GSRLessard14

GSRLessard14 All-Things-Claypool Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2005
    Newington, CT
    Indeed.

I think I've seen/played one in GC, I don't recall those massive price tags though, haha.

I live in Newington, maybe I'll remember to check out the shop sometime anyway.