sagryf1

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by BassistGod, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Bought my jazz. Sent payment promptly and was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks

2. Bought my G&L L2500, prompt payment no worries!

3. Sold Rob a Frantone Thunderhead. He was very easy to deal with and prompt with PM's and payment. All in all a very smooth transaction, wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell to him again!

4. fourfinger

fourfinger

Apr 17, 2003
    Central Ohio
    Rob bought my Yamaha NE-1 Parametric EQ. He was very prompt and consistent with PMs and emails, and paid right away. Thumbs up!

5. Purchased my upgraded Lakland 55-94 deluxe natural. Great guy to deall with. Went the extra mile literally to make everything work. Would do business with him in a New York minute.

... Mark

6. Halftooth

Halftooth Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    Rob bought my Skjold Custom 5 and was a pleasure to deal with. He was a prompt payer, and actually went out of his way to paypal me the money but in a way where I wouldn't get hit with the fees. He's a great communicator as well, and I highly recommend dealing with him!

7. Halftooth

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    I just sold another bass, my Sonus Custom, to Rob, and again, the transaction went smoothly. You can't go wrong with Rob, and I highly recommend any dealings with him.

8. Halftooth

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    Another smooth transaction with Rob again!
    This time a cash payment plus an amp. The amp worked great and was in brand new condition. Very good transaction!

9. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    Rob is a standup guy and credit to talkbass. We had a perfect transaction, and I never once had to worry about anything.
    If you work a deal with him you are in good hands!