Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

sagryf1

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by BassistGod, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Bought my jazz. Sent payment promptly and was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks

2. Bought my G&L L2500, prompt payment no worries!

3. Sold Rob a Frantone Thunderhead. He was very easy to deal with and prompt with PM's and payment. All in all a very smooth transaction, wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell to him again!

4. fourfinger

fourfinger

Apr 17, 2003
    Central Ohio
    Rob bought my Yamaha NE-1 Parametric EQ. He was very prompt and consistent with PMs and emails, and paid right away. Thumbs up!

5. Purchased my upgraded Lakland 55-94 deluxe natural. Great guy to deall with. Went the extra mile literally to make everything work. Would do business with him in a New York minute.

... Mark

6. Halftooth

Halftooth Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    Rob bought my Skjold Custom 5 and was a pleasure to deal with. He was a prompt payer, and actually went out of his way to paypal me the money but in a way where I wouldn't get hit with the fees. He's a great communicator as well, and I highly recommend dealing with him!

7. Halftooth

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    I just sold another bass, my Sonus Custom, to Rob, and again, the transaction went smoothly. You can't go wrong with Rob, and I highly recommend any dealings with him.

8. Halftooth

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
    Another smooth transaction with Rob again!
    This time a cash payment plus an amp. The amp worked great and was in brand new condition. Very good transaction!

9. Akito

Akito

Dec 1, 2003
    Spokane
    Rob is a standup guy and credit to talkbass. We had a perfect transaction, and I never once had to worry about anything.
    If you work a deal with him you are in good hands!