1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

sam ash

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by lefty, May 23, 2005.

1. lefty

lefty

Sep 25, 2004
    i ordered a studio projects c1 from sam ash yesterday the ad said it was in stock. then i get an email confirming the sale then today i get an email stating it`s on back order and it will take 2-3 weeks for them to get it and onother 3-7 days for them to send it to me!!! i check thier ad and it says availible in 3-7 days. i call the guy on it and of course it`s mumble mumble mumble. and the dude does`nt care bla bla. i`ll never order or buy anytrhing from sam ash again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Killed_by_Death

Killed_by_Death Snaggletooth

Jan 2, 2015
    heart of darkness
    I had a less than great experience at SA today.

I used to think they gave better prices on used gear than GC, but I was wrong.

First of all, these jokers tried to tell me that my Precision Blacktop is not a Precision bass. Then, they said it was a Precision, but had obviously been modified.

I finally told them to look up an order a year ago where I purchased one.

Then they him-hawed along saying things like "No way, we can give you XXX amount!"

I nearly got into an argument with them, but just wanted to get the fark out of there & back to GC where they were much better informed & much easier to deal with.