sam ash

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by lefty, May 23, 2005.

1. lefty

Sep 25, 2004
    i ordered a studio projects c1 from sam ash yesterday the ad said it was in stock. then i get an email confirming the sale then today i get an email stating it`s on back order and it will take 2-3 weeks for them to get it and onother 3-7 days for them to send it to me!!! i check thier ad and it says availible in 3-7 days. i call the guy on it and of course it`s mumble mumble mumble. and the dude does`nt care bla bla. i`ll never order or buy anytrhing from sam ash again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Killed_by_Death

Killed_by_Death Snaggletooth Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2015
    mid-West VA
    I'm not a very nice person, deep deep down.
    I had a less than great experience at SA today.

I used to think they gave better prices on used gear than GC, but I was wrong.

First of all, these jokers tried to tell me that my Precision Blacktop is not a Precision bass. Then, they said it was a Precision, but had obviously been modified.

I finally told them to look up an order a year ago where I purchased one.

Then they him-hawed along saying things like "No way, we can give you XXX amount!"

I nearly got into an argument with them, but just wanted to get the fark out of there & back to GC where they were much better informed & much easier to deal with.