1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Same Day Music

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by ErnieD, Nov 29, 2010.

1. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    Pretty good deals here, maybe. Today only.

As per a online ad I got today, you can call into Same Day Music. They are letting you name the price for any item you want to buy by phone. There is a code you tell them, its in the ad. Then tell em what item(s) your wanting, then name your price. They'll see if they can meet it or get you close with their offer.

I just ordered two sets of DR bass strings, BB's 5's and some Neon 5's - (colorful for the holidays ) I asked for my price of $35 for each set, they offered $36 for each, with free shipping. So saved me a few bucks.

That's still cheaper than all other online stores I saw, even JustStrings.com by a few cents. Not a bad deal, I suppose one could save quite abit more on larger items. I'm good with my deal, and they'll be here this week before my Sat gig. Good luck.