1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Samick P bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by robert43, Jun 15, 2007.

1. robert43

robert43

Jun 5, 2007
    Australia
    Hi I have been offered a NEW Samick P bass for approx 1/2 price ( shop closing down )
    I was wondering what you people think of them its gonning to be my sons 1st bass guitar , ( he has a electric & acustic 6 string guitars )

2. perfect starter bass, mine lasted a few years before i started modding it. its my favorite cause ive had it the longest (about 7 years) and plays the best.

3. SGT. Pepper

SGT. Pepper Inactive

Nov 20, 2005
    Phila,Pa.
    Samick makes a good bass for the money. You made a good purchase.

4. BellBottomBlues

BellBottomBlues

Feb 21, 2007
    New York
    Endorser:Fender User:Rotosound, LaBella, Ashdown, Lindy Fralin
    He didnt buy it yet, he was offered it. But I say go for it, anything half price cant be that bad.

5. makes excellent quality instruments. Please keep in mind that they "build" instruments for a large percentage of the "brand" names that have instruments built in Korea and SE Asia. I think you will be surprised at the quality and overall consistency of their products.

Jay

6. Would'e?

Would'e?

Mar 27, 2007
    Virginia
    If it's one of those Greg Bennett instruments, go for it. They are solid.

7. yes, i also forgot that ive heard they make about 2/3 of the instruments we play, not sure how true it is, the guy that owns the local shop told me that.

8. robert43

robert43

Jun 5, 2007
    Australia
    Thanks all will go & get the guitar today :hyper:

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 24, 2021