Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Samick Tabu and OLP MM basses for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bluebyrd, Mar 8, 2004.

1. bluebyrd

bluebyrd

Jun 12, 2000
    Hi All. I have a Samick Tabu active bass and an OLP MusicMan copy passive bass for sale. Both are in great shape, both are black color and are almost new. The OLP still has the plastic on the pickguard. I have to thin out the collection, I'm moving soon. Check out the review on the Tabu in Bassplayer magazine Dec. 2003, it's a great bass for what I want to sell it for. I'm asking $400 for the Samick (street price $599) and $200 for the OLP or best offer. Buyer to pay shipping, and they should be insured too. If it's not too much I'll pay insurance. My local UPS store will ship these in a wooden box for $20, and the actual shipping is extra, so look for it to be around $40 total for shipping? I'm guessing here....

Sorry I don't have pictures of either, but you can find pics on the net. No case for either, but I can throw in a set of strings for each. I can be e-mailed at danw@goldrush.com
    Thanks for looking.

2. bluebyrd

bluebyrd

Jun 12, 2000
    Sending these two basses to E-bay this weekend. Any decent offer will be considered. Thanks again for looking.

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    If you had pics, I would be interested in the OLP.

-Mike

4. bluebyrd

bluebyrd

Jun 12, 2000
    Yes, I wish I had pics of it also...sorry. I don't have the correct type of camera to post on the internet. I'll see what I can do over the weekend.... maybe a friend has one.

Thanks for looking.

5. bluebyrd

bluebyrd

Jun 12, 2000
    Still have these basses for sale. Asking $350 plus shipping for the Samick Tabu and $175 plus shipping for the OLP. Thanks for looking.

I have pics of both now if you are interested. I can't upload them here because they exceed the filesize restrictions. Ask for pics and you shall receive. Thanks again.

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I would like to see them. Here is my addy: MJ5150atcomcastdotnet

-Mike