Samson Resolv series monitors?

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Tsal, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Hey you recorders,

I don't dare to venture to this neighbourhood of TB very often, but anyways I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about Samson Resolvs or actually heard them themselves? I've been combing the internet but can't find any user comments or reviews.

I'm especially interested in the Resolv Sub which is a low price one but could go well with my small Yamaha studio monitors for some extra low end. I'd be using them and it for entertainment purpouses, too.

I'm guessing that if any of you has seen Resolv demo in a store, there's a good chance that the sub was part of the system.. Or perhaps someone could lead me to some recording forums where I could find atleast some discussion about the series? Anything would be welcome, really.

2. Tony, I am a mod from a recording board.

You do have to register to post but there is no user fee and most mods are well know in the recording industry!

Check with Kurt or even Davedog, they will be willing to talk monitors with you!