1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Samson Wireless Setup with Cool AG1 Transmitter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by squarewave, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    SOLD in 2 Hours on Ebay via buy-it-now for $140 plus shipping

have for sale a nice Samson wireless system. It is in very good physical and working condition.

The transmitter is one of the cool little units that hangs from the jack of the instrument. The transmitter model number is AG-1. You can check out the specs and other info here: http://www.zzounds.com/item--SAMSWQTGGU1 It is a current model. It runs on one AAA battery.

The Receiver is Model UR1. It is true diversity, and works very well. It has both unbalanced (1/4” jack) and balanced (XLR) outputs on the back.

Here is a link to the pdf manual, but remember mine has the newer (and much cooler) AG-1 transmitter:
    http://www.samsontech.com/products/r...one_manual.pdf

Of course, both the transmitter and receiver operate on the same frequency, which is U4.

I don’t use it, preferring to hard wire into my effects board, so out it goes for $150 including shipping for the whole setup, in the continental U.S.

Please check out my feedback here on Talkbass. I prefer PayPal, but will also accept money orders. I pack things very well and ship promptly. Please PM any questions or offers. Thanks for looking.

Jeff

2. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Sorry they are a little blurry.

3. htharp

htharp

Feb 4, 2007
    Dallas, Tx
    What might interest you in trade?

4. htharp

htharp

Feb 4, 2007
    Dallas, Tx
    PM sent

5. 440Hz

440Hz

Nov 17, 2003
    Midwest
    How is the reception on this unit? Er, I mean sound quality. I have been thinking of getting something like this. Is this unit rackmountable?

6. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    This unit works very well. The sound quality sounds good to me, for what that is worth. It is not rack-mountable. See photos. That is a screwdriver under the receiver. It could, of course, be placed on a rack shelf.

I happen to have a rack shelf available here:
    http://talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348830&highlight=wireless

7. deanthemachine

deanthemachine

May 3, 2005
    PM your way

8. John123z

John123z

Jul 7, 2006
    Hershey, PA
    I might be interested in making an offer, but not for a few days.

John

9. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Still available. Will consider lower offers.

10. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    On Ebay

SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.