1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Samsung 19" widescreen LCD monitor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Oreomeister365, Sep 14, 2008.

1. This model: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...932BW&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1206749957445

pics upon request.

I've had this for a year, used it like a TV to connect an xbox 360 to with a resolution of 1280x720(I think that is correct) which is 720p. Native resolution is 1440x900, widescreen. Obviously it's a computer monitor though. Screen needs cleaning but otherwise in great condition. No scratches on the screen or otherwise. Works perfectly...I just upgraded to something bigger and don't need it anymore. Asking for $110 shipped conus.

Includes power and DVI cable (misplaced the vga cable), comes in original box with original packaging. The screen looks great out of the box and isn't a high gloss mirror thing where you can see yourself in it better than the actual screen like some monitors I've tried. Still, it's clear with good color. I'm sure some of you have gone down the monitor aisle in best buy and some clearly looked much more washed out than the others...this is one of the good looking ones.

Thanks.

2. alembicguy

alembicguy I operate the worlds largest heavey equipment Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    trades?

3. Sorry for the lack of a reply, but I'm in more need of cash than anything.

Bump and price drop