1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Sandberg California II TM4 Matte Black, Fumed Oak, Matching Headstock - Stunning Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by USMC2311A1B, Jan 10, 2019.

1. USMC2311A1B

USMC2311A1B Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2008
    Price:
    $1299
    Strings:
    SOLD

No trades. Purchased from Thomann for just under $1600
    You must have a verified PayPal residential shipping address. Free Shipping to Lower 48. Hopefully you have some sort of history of positive feedback. Please message me with questions and to initiate communication. I've sold on eBay for 14 years and on Reverb username USMC2311A1B. More photos on Reverb listing. b8lbeekusoohchmtdkh3. c5zcmbnh5miax62ixezs. cwxfh0seucm4pjl87xbc. ebxl9gvqsy6outyincog. eplrhoybuu8na5qrgebc. ezn6acpoua27hdvrtiuh. fooifubve8akaayp4vvl. ghxwlsd5hzmw1bfo2m2i. gugiuxyd4hztvalkmgy6. j8inqnumkkrhj37ctflm. lhzi2askhq1yjpy93x4r. m1kkeeexebodttxakkox. nlwnj0prgvt88gxqr7x2. nw3ufvj2qaft5evayswx. pksjhxwow8r4kjoubn3s. pqju1h4i1pcbjdwpqw4y - Copy. sqisgcwlqoihaqwgyesb. swdsvrf0dlkchjet2lgk. t0nrd4el26afs2lmvz9m. vdvdik0dccqysa2j6c0i.
    SOLD

According to my luggage/bag scale, the bass is around 8.93lbs, but I can't guarantee its precision...although the luggage I've weighed turned out to be accurate once it was weighed at the airport...

Condition is the same as the day it arrived. Mint. Small indent after 5th fret (photo), that is almost unnoticeable in person. Photo makes it stand out. Looks and feels natural to me like it's part of the cut of wood, and it very well may be. Because this is an internet sale, I could never state that you won't find signs of use. So therefore I'm stating that you may find signs of use to include light scratches/markings/fingerprints or things related to that. I purchased the black pickguard and it shows the typical signs of use that black pickguards show.

It will be shipped in the Sandberg box (shows fatigue) with adequate packaging, and then inside of a larger fender box for more protection. Free shipping to 48, Insured, and requiring a signature. Before it leaves my possession, I will send you photos of exactly how I packaged it, with the shipping label on it. I've been buying items online for a very long time, and have never had anyone do this for me. Integrity, transparency, and communication is what it's all about..

- Sandberg California TM4
    - Original Sandberg Gig Bag with Allen Keys
    - Original Box
    - Original Pickguard
    - Black Pickguard Installed
    - Manual/Inspection Tag/Brochure
    - Pair of Energizer 9V2 Lithium 10 Year Batteries (brand new, opened)
    - Original Battery will Be Inside the Bass (how it arrived to me from Germany)

This thing is double boxed, packaged like a mad man, and ready to go.

SOLD

b8lbeekusoohchmtdkh3. c5zcmbnh5miax62ixezs. cwxfh0seucm4pjl87xbc. ebxl9gvqsy6outyincog. eplrhoybuu8na5qrgebc. ezn6acpoua27hdvrtiuh. fooifubve8akaayp4vvl. ghxwlsd5hzmw1bfo2m2i. gugiuxyd4hztvalkmgy6. j8inqnumkkrhj37ctflm. lhzi2askhq1yjpy93x4r. m1kkeeexebodttxakkox. nlwnj0prgvt88gxqr7x2. nw3ufvj2qaft5evayswx. pksjhxwow8r4kjoubn3s. pqju1h4i1pcbjdwpqw4y - Copy.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 9:24 PM
    Rapisme, whirledpeas, Wolfman and 2 others like this.
  2. USMC2311A1B

Mar 19, 2008
  3. rashrader

rashrader

Mar 4, 2004
    Baltimore, MD
    That’s gorgeous. GLWTS.

4. USMC2311A1B

Mar 19, 2008
    Appreciate it.

5. JPaulGeddy

JPaulGeddy Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    That body/finish is one of the coolest I've ever, ever seen. Wow.

6. USMC2311A1B

Mar 19, 2008
    It is definitely the best I’ve ever seen and felt. The wood grain is 3-D.

7. fedenybass

fedenybass Supporting Member

Now that’s how you write a post properly! Nicely done, and nice bass! Love my Sandbergs!

USMC2311A1B likes this.