Sandberg

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by pockethammer, Dec 16, 2012.

1. pockethammer

pockethammer

Feb 16, 2008
    I'm thinking about buying a sandberg JM bass. Anyone want to offer an opinion/experience on them? We play classic rock btw. I already have a Fender Jazz.

2. AllFourths

AllFourths

Mar 23, 2012
    BUY ONE IMMEDIATELY. I just got back from NAMM and they were by far one of the best basses I played there. I just kept returning to their booth and playing one after another expecting at least one of them to suck, but they were all flucking incredible even their $1,000 budget bass. I had them run it through a couple different amps too, just to make sure I wasn't getting duped by a killer rig, but it sounded almost exactly the same through both setups. Their sound is spectacular, but what really sealed the deal for me was how they feel. You don't even need to plug it in to feel how absolutely perfect they play. I can't speak enough good about these. Only Ritter and Mattison basses really compared, but those are really different instruments. I think if nothing else Sandberg has found the end of the super P & super J rainbows.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021