Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sans amp Bass driver DI for sale $140 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ldiezman, Jun 14, 2003.

1. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    Well.. I need to sell it.. I hardly use it any more.. its a great thing.. I just don't use it at all.. I am asking $115 OBO... I don't have pics of it.. but it looks exactly like a Sans amp bass driver DI to me.

PM me with questions or what have you

Jim

2. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    I'll give this a bump... and I'll lower the price to $115 shipped

3. I'm guessing this is the newer one and not the older one which requires unscrewing a panel?

4. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    No this is the older model where you do have to unscrew the panal... i have had it for a few years now, alittle over 2 years if I remember correctly...

I actually didn't know they had a newer version.. thanks for telling me.. I don't really pay attention to that stuff right now..

5. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    ok so after i found out there is an older and newer model (mine being the older model) i have again pushed the price down.. I really need to move this thing and I will consider any offer you make..

6. brock29609

brock29609 4 strings, 2 wheels

May 11, 2003
    Greenville, SC
  7. SMASH

SMASH Guest

Jan 18, 2000
    Canada.
    Damn that's almost free ! :bassist:

Does it come with box, papers, etc? I prefer the ones that require unscrewing the bottom plate.

8. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    I think I still have the box at my parents house... I have kept in a plastic box... but I will want to keep that.. THe Papers are somewhere around here.. but if you want them you can e-mail the guys at sansamp and they will send you the file with all the settings on there

9. Email and PM sent with firm offer to buy.

Tom

10. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville