Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sans Amp BDDI uses and abuses

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Drake, Oct 24, 2002.

1. Ok... i got my sans amp BDDI today... I did not get a manual with it... Would anyone know where the manual can be downloaded? I checked the tech 21 site, but could not find it... also.. I would like hints and suggestions for its use to get sweet tones out of it.. I will play with it myself... but others help might give me some direction...

peace,

Mike.. and yes I did a TB search already.. and did not come up with enough.. if you find a good thread link it up for me..

2. pudgefactor

pudgefactor

Mar 28, 2002
    Boston
    For the manual, go to their website and email tech support. I got all the help I wanted from them by
    a guy named Lloyd.

I always place the Sansamp right before my amp at the end of my effects chain. It does wonders for
    distortion boxes placed before it. Really adds the bass back into the distortion and gives it a really
    solid heavy feel. I don't think it does very good for filters placed before it. Seems like I lose some of
    the nuances of the filter effect when I feed them through the sansamp. Ofcourse it sounds great
    all by itself also without any other effects.......

my 2 cents.

3. thanks I appreciate that