1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sans Amp RBI bass preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by davidjbass, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mint Condition Sans Amp RBI bass preamp. Only 6 months old.
    Comes with original box, manual, unsigned warranty card and cool Sans Amp sticker. I have bought another preamp I like better so this one has to go.

$250.00 Shipped in the CONUS.

Sorry no trades. Payment must be made by U.S. Postal Money Order Only.

No Paypal.

I will have pics of it up later today.

2. I typed the wrong price in its $220.00 shipped in the CONUS.

3. pics?

4. Another Mass bass player. :) I will have pics up in the morning.

5. Here is a pic of the Sans Amp.

6. I have lowered the price to $175.00.

7. Thunder Pulse

Thunder Pulse

May 12, 2007
    That's an excellent price, but just not worth my time without PayPal. They routinely go for more than $200 on eBay if you want to try to get your original asking price.

8. Thanks for the bump and the post. I have had to many problems with Paypal with lost checks they were suppose to send me and I never got. Then they charged me twice the fees for the checks that I never received.
    And I just can't see paying their percentage rate for something that you can do on your own and with a little bit of trust between both parties. I don't know if I am alone with how I feel about Paypal. I would be interested to find out if others had problems like this.

But I have never had a problem with a U.S. Postal Money Order.

9. Thunder Pulse

Thunder Pulse

May 12, 2007
    I know there are PayPal horror stories, and there's this site as well: http://www.paypalsucks.com/ I bookmarked it a few years ago but have never really looked through it.

I don't know what you're talking about with lost checks? When I use PayPal I do straight bank account transfers and the money is there immediately.

I agree with you that US Postal money orders are reliable, but for me personally it's just too much hassle and my time is worth more than that. You have to drive to the bank and stand in line to make the withdrawal, then drive to the post office and stand in line to get the money order, yadda yadda yadda. When you figure in how much time you spend doing all that and how much gas you use, I think the PayPal fee is a bargain.

10. If you don't use your bank account for paypal they can send you a paypal check. Which I have used 3 times and all 3 times I never got the checks. And paypal charges you a fee for each check they send. So not only are you paying the fee to handle the transaction but you are also paying a fee for them to send you a check. It really didn't add up to a lot of money. But it was the time waiting for the checks to come that killed it for me. Especially when they never came and I saw the balance back in my paypal account weeks later minus the fees. So the only way to use my funds was to spend it on other stuff that took paypal funds. I never saw the cash.
    Thanks for the paypal site I will look it up.

11. CjSlayer

CjSlayer

May 11, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    i'd like to buy that. sent you a pm
    thx

12. Pm replied too.

13. Preamp on hold for cjslayer.

14. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    Dang... I just missed it after the lowered price!

15. still available? I was thinking we could meet and just do straight up cash for this thing, as Im always up for a road trip

16. Dr. Riddim

Dr. Riddim In Memoriam

Mar 2, 2002
    Tampa Bay, FL
    If it's still available, a bump.
    If it's not, a gentle reminder to close the thread.

17. The preamp has been sold. Sorry my bad for not closing the thread.

18. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 19, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.