SOLD SansAmp Bass Driver Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by JDA04OSU, May 20, 2021.

1. JDA04OSU

JDA04OSU Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2016
    Columbus, OH
    Price:
    United States
    Tech 21 NYC SansAmp Bass Driver Deluxe, used in very good condition. Gives you two inputs with two banks of saved presets, so you can have two basses plugged in with 3 presets saved for each, or use just one bass with all 6 presets customized to your liking. Super versatile and great for mixing up your tones in a live setting (clean, scooped, dirty, etc.).

I really dig this pedal. My only complaint is that it takes up a lot of real estate... and I’ve stumbled into a pre/DI shootout phase so I’m moving on to something different (Aguilar Tone Hammer has arrived).

Asking $160 shipped.

Updated with trade interests:
    Looking for some dirt, preferably with a blend knob, in a more compact form (+/- cash to make up any difference).

BD589FAB-D4C2-42CE-B937-6670EDB77C56.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    jaysbassspace and TomRobison like this.
  2. Spooge

Spooge Supporting Member

Sep 1, 2014
    USA
    does it come with the power supply?

3. JDA04OSU

JDA04OSU Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2016
    Columbus, OH
    Sorry, should've included that info above. I do not have the power supply or original packaging. I have been powering it with my MXR Iso-Brick. Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions, or if you're interested in buying. Thanks!

Spooge likes this.
  4. MLC_BassPlayer

MLC_BassPlayer Gold Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Apex, NC
    PM sent.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 23, 2022