1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

sansamp bass driver di clone

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by osiris, Apr 29, 2009.

1. osiris

osiris

Mar 1, 2009
  2. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Can you give us some information where this is coming from?
    This is the first that I have heard about a BDDI clone.

3. osiris

osiris

Mar 1, 2009
    it came from the philippines...It is made by an engineer making clones as his hobby..

4. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Never heard of them, nothing comes up on a google search, and it's significantly lower in price than the BDDI. Looks fairly solid in pics, definitely looks homemade. But it's what under the hood that counts, and you just don't know what kind of parts were used. Might be OK but I wouldn't want to be the first to buy it.

5. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    My thoughts exactly Jimmy! I'd like to know more about the company before I just bought one, or at least have some reviews from others who have bought it. It was the same way for me when I purchased a Polish Love and a VT Bass. The hype went to insane levels and then died down. The reviews that came after the hype were what I went with in making my decisions. :)

Personally, I'd probably save up for a real BDDI or snipe a used one from the classifieds since they can be had on the cheap. ;)