1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Sansamp power supply

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Ron Now, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Endorsing Artist: Fuzzrocious Pedals
    What kind of power supply plug is needed to power a Sansamp bass driver. I could have sworn it was the standard Boss style, but when I tried to plug mine into the box it would not work. I know I have had the pedal on my board before, and I could have sworn I was running it off of my power supply or maybe I am just nuts. Is my jack messed up or do I need a different kind of plug to operate the effect sans batteries.

2. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    tech 21 sells one... i've used the visual sound 1spot successfully... right now i've got it on a furman pedal board and it works just fine. it is a 9v dc... and i think it's 100mA.

3. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Banned

Feb 5, 2006
    West Coast of Canada
    I operate mine off a daisy chaing from my Boss NS-2 with a Boss power supply. It works fine...

4. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Endorsing Artist: Fuzzrocious Pedals

I've got the furman board as well, and for some reason my power cords will not fit in the sansamp. Maybe I've damaged my pedal, wouldn't be the first time....