Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sansamp RBI/ Crown XLS402/ Avatar 2x10

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by NoSuchLuck, Mar 10, 2003.

1. Hey guys, I'm selling my whole rig, in order to fund my new one. All items are brand-new, no older than two months, and have only left my house once...all while secured in a rackcase. I am willing to ship, but would rather sell locally. Included:

Sansamp RBI: Brand new, so I'm asking near full price. $280-300.

Crown XLS402: Also brand new, and in perfect condition. 800w @ 8ohm Bridged power amp. $280-300.

Avatar 2x10: Perfect condition 2x10 cab. The 2x10 set-up is not what i need, so I am getting rid of it. 700w RMS. $200.

SKB 4-Space Rotorack: Also in great conditon, a few scrathes on the top, and a small white arrow painted on the right side for recognition of sides. $50.

All items will be sold as-is, since there are all brand-new. I will include all cables, if bought as a whole, but I am willing to seperate the items.

If you are interested, drop me a PM, or e-mail me at: PUNKroxNcoke7@aol.com

Click here for pics of items being sold.

2. Ethon

Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    Whats the ohm on the 210?

3. Sorry about that...

The 2x10 is the 8ohm version.

4. Ethon

Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    Nice...lemme think it over...Im quite interested though :D

5. No problem. Drop me an e-mail if you have any questions.

6. Ethon

Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    You have email!

7. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I might be interested in the Crown, but Musicians Fiend (yes, Fiend) sells them for 300 brand new, no shipping

8. E-mail me dude. We can work something out.

Where in Illinois do you live?

9. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    You have PM. ;)