1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sansamp RBI, electronix submarine

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by mrufino1, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrufino1

mrufino1 Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    Both items are sold, RBI is pending payment and I will lock the thread when payment is received, thanks!

Sansamp RBI- Currently at Tech 21 getting a replacement input jack that was fiddly, will be back tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest (tech 21 is near my house, so rather than leave it weird I brought it to them to just replace it). It is in the original box, has been great on gigs but I need to move away from a rack setup to a pedalboard- Price Drop-
    $170 shipped to US

Music electronix yellow submarine (with the ultrabass switch)- I traded for this last week and it is a cool sound but with my bass just wasn't what I was looking for. It gives a cool polish to the sound though and definitely fattens it up.- $85 shipped to US

I don't mind shipping outside the US, we'll just have to figure out how much extra it would be.

Trades? Looking for a VT Bass or DHA VT1-EQ, also maybe a small pedal board. Cash or something else too as necessary either way, we can figure it out. Would depend on which one you wanted I guess. DHA for both straight up if you had one. I'll post pics later if you need them, submarine looks and acts new, the RBI is used but in great shape (aside from the input jack which will be in great shape tomorrow)

2. mrufino1

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    I'm going to have to change this to a for sale only now, recent developments as of today are going to allow me to get what I need at a very good price. Thanks, feel free to ask any questions. Tech 21 called me and the RBI is ready and they went over it so I am now assured everything is in full working order. I'm going to drop the price a little since the deal I'm getting is good. Thanks!

3. PM headed your way.

4. mrufino1

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    And Submarine is on hold pending payment! Thanks.

5. mrufino1

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    And submarine is sold. RBI still available.

6. Can't wait to try my hands on this legendary little pedal!

7. mrufino1

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    RBI is sold pending payment. Thanks for the interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.