1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Sansamp RBI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by adam montminy, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Price:
    When I first listed this preamp, I said the Sansamp output jack was intermittent and listed it for $130. It turns out it just needed a little DeoxIt! Well I just bought some DeoxIt D5 and this thing works perfectly now! I can't believe there's such a difference between the DeoxIt and the Radio Shack contact cleaner. I sprayed out the jack and now everything works perfectly - no cutting out and no noise.
    Everything works as it should.
    I might be interested in an even trade for a Sansamp RPM
    $175 shipped to Con US.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  2. Just the affected output is having issues? Is it an intermittent cutout or noise issue/ crackling. I am an electronics tech I am very interested in this and am not new to board level soldering/ troubleshooting

3. Send me your email let's work out a deal. When we reach agreement I will send you the money via PayPal instant transfer.

4. Yes, it's just the Sansamp Out. When you wiggle the cable in that jack, the signal cuts in and out. Another tech told me it just needs some DeOxit but I just haven't gotten around to buying some. Honestly, I have a ton of amps and preamps so it just hasn't been a priority. I'm responding to your PM now.

5. Well some DeoxIt D5 did the trick! Everything works perfectly now and I have edited the listing to reflect this and a more appropriate price. Thanks!

Buszkock likes this.