1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sansamp RBI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mrufino1, May 10, 2010.

1. mrufino1

mrufino1 Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    RBI is sold pending payment, I will lock the thread when payment is received. Thanks!
    I listed this in the effects section too along with a pedal I have, but I wanted to put it here too since it is a preamp.

Sansamp RBI- Currently at Tech 21 getting a replacement input jack that was fiddly, will be back tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest (tech 21 is near my house, so rather than leave it weird I brought it to them to just replace it). It is in the original box, has been great on gigs but I need to move away from a rack setup to a pedalboard- $170 shipped to US

2. mrufino1

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    I'm going to have to change this to a for sale only now, recent developments as of today are going to allow me to get what I need at a very good price. Thanks, feel free to ask any questions. Tech 21 called me and the RBI is ready and they went over it so I am now assured everything is in full working order.

3. BUMP for a great guy to deal with!

dcr

4. mrufino1

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    Thanks DCR. And you bumped just as it sold!