1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sansamp RPM Prices?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Malachi71, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Malachi71

Malachi71

Oct 11, 2007
    I'm still on the hunt for a good buy on one of these. What would be considered a good buy for a new one and also a used one? I see most stores want $329 for a new one. I don't see to many used ones but I did see a used one recently for sale on Ebay that sold for $264.

2. JGR

JGR The "G" is for Gustav Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    President, CEO, CFO, CIO, Chief Engineer, Technician, Janitor - Reiner Amplification
    Yeah, $329 is the general price you'll see listed everywhere. They used to be $299 a few years back. Still relatively inexpensive and they are built well, right here in the US.

JR

3. ihateusernames

ihateusernames

Jun 26, 2006
    Tech21 gear typically holds a fair resale value. With the RPM hard to come by on the used market you won't save much going used. 75%-85% of new is common. 70% of new or less is a good used deal right now.

4. Malachi71

Malachi71

Oct 11, 2007
    I see that Music123 is having 15% off right now. That would be a substantial savings on a new RPM or anything else for that matter.