1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sansamp Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Jamvan, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Jamvan

Jamvan The Bassist Formerly Known As Meh Gold Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2014
    Minnesota
    Price:
    $165
    Never thought I'd see the day but I'm selling this wonderful, wonderful pre-amp/DI pedal. I recently picked up a new head and no longer need this beast.

From the Tech 21 website: "The Deluxe version of the SansAmp VT Bass features a combination of a warm, all-analog signal path and convenient digital recall. There are 6 program locations and dual inputs for two instruments to be on-line, ready to go. Create three custom tones for each input or use all six locations for a single instrument. And you can program the FX loop to engage your favorite effect each time a so-designated preset is selected. Super simple to operate, changes can easily be made on the fly --without having to refer to the owner’s manual. You just turn the knobs to a setting you like, double click on a footswitch and it’s saved in that channel. You can custom tweak and program six of your personal sounds, from vintage clean to gnarly overdrive to crushing distortion. Actual size: 9-7/8"L x 5-1/4"W x 2-1/4"H.

All the normal stuff: Comes with box, velcro on the back, scuff marks, will be packed well and shipped USPS 1-3 Day Priority CONUS only. $165 PayPal only.

FullSizeRender 20. FullSizeRender 17.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  2. Jamvan

Nov 11, 2014
    Minnesota
    Shaving a little off the price. You absolutely can NOT beat this pre-amp. 2 inputs, 6 presets, all Ampeg sounds; B15 to SVT! Get it while you can!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  3. Jamvan

Nov 11, 2014
    Minnesota
    Time for some weekend crazy deals! $150 if purchased this weekend. Let's move this sucker!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  4. Jamvan

Nov 11, 2014
    Minnesota
    Back to $165 where it shall remain. Ping me if you're interested. Otherwise, she waits...

5. Jeremy Allen

Jeremy Allen Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2002
    Bloomington, IN
    PM'ed

6. Jamvan

Nov 11, 2014
    Minnesota
    And sold. Thank for playing!