1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sansamp VTDI - almost new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by scowboy, Nov 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    Price:
    To keep this thread short and efficient; if you have any questions, comments or offers please “Start a Conversation” with me rather than posting it in the thread.

For sale is my Sanamp VTDI. I'm using a Bass Fly Rig and decided to go with discrete pedals and then I changed my mind back to the BFR. I bought this new from Chicago Music Exchange about two months ago and put it on my pedal board. It's never really been used or had a foot in contact with it. Pictures speak for themselves.

$160 with USPS Priority Mail shipping. No trades.

Payment wise I am very happy (think almost prefer) to wait for a check or certified funds in lieu of paying PayPal fees but I will accept PayPal as well.

>>International shipping is ok at buyers expense. Please contact me in advance to determine exact shipping costs.

fullsizeoutput_20e3.jpeg fullsizeoutput_20e4.jpeg fullsizeoutput_20e5.jpeg

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021