Sanyo Xacti video camera with condenser mics

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by yamark, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yamark

yamark

Jun 6, 2009
    Lancaster, KY
    $75 obo shipped/paypal.

May consider trades. I'd be interested in jazz pickups, jazz electronic assemblies....or something else.

I'll include an 8GB micro SD with SD adapter. I have the original box as well.

Here's a video I recorded with it.
    Good Saints - Three Seasons (Live at Collexion) - YouTube

101_1421.gif

Product Information
    Now you can have both quality and convenience! The PD2 delivers archival quality 1080 30p HD video, 10-megapixel photos, and 3x optical zoom in a very small compact body style. The Sanyo Dual Camera PD2 delivers excellent results with multiple features normally found on high priced camcorders. The PD2 fit is about the size of a deck of cards, is extremely portable and easy to use. It delivers 3x optical zoom for both video and photos. The PD2's MPEG4/H.264 recording format, coupled with Sanyo's built-in software application makes sharing videos and photos via social networking sites including Facebook, YouTube and Picassa a breeze. Capture more than just the moment. The PD2 allows you to easily capture and share memories.

2. dmaki

dmaki

Apr 29, 2000
    Chattanooga
    Belongs in [Other Stuff], not [Accessories].

3. Wileee

Wileee

Jan 2, 2008
    VA
    PM'ed

4. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    pm

5. Wileee

Wileee

Jan 2, 2008
    VA
    PM'ed again.

6. yamark

yamark

Jun 6, 2009
    Lancaster, KY
    sell pending

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 4, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.