Sarah Maclahlin bass tabs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by JasonG, May 21, 2001.

1. JasonG

JasonG

May 21, 2001
    nebraska
    I have searched the net, music stores, and every other place for bass tabs for Sarah; I can only find one for "Ice". Any ideas? Thanks for your help. P.S. I know I spelt her name wrong, but I always mispell it. I get it right when I search cuz I dig out the CD.

2. Hey, Jason! Welcome to Talkbass!

As for the tab, I can't help ya there. Sorry, dude. I haven't gone tab-searching in about 6 months.

Then again, for the past 5 months or so, I was busy with learning songs for The Whereabouts of Wally DUdes which was a lotta fun. I loved being given the freedom to write my own lines for songs that the musical director wrote. :D

Oh yeah, and just as a side note...
    I have a friend named Jason G. But he's a drummer. I have yet to hear his band, and I think they have yet to begin gigging. They're lacking a bassist. Maybe I should offer...:D:p

3. JasonG

JasonG

May 21, 2001
    nebraska
    Well, if they are from the Nebraska area, let me know. My g-friend is a huge Sarah fan, and would love to have me play some of her songs. I figured out several of them, but I thought someone else may have posted them. Speaking of that, maybe I should post them?