Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sarah Maclahlin bass tabs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by JasonG, May 21, 2001.

1. JasonG

JasonG

May 21, 2001
    nebraska
    I have searched the net, music stores, and every other place for bass tabs for Sarah; I can only find one for "Ice". Any ideas? Thanks for your help. P.S. I know I spelt her name wrong, but I always mispell it. I get it right when I search cuz I dig out the CD.

2. Hey, Jason! Welcome to Talkbass!

As for the tab, I can't help ya there. Sorry, dude. I haven't gone tab-searching in about 6 months.

Then again, for the past 5 months or so, I was busy with learning songs for The Whereabouts of Wally DUdes which was a lotta fun. I loved being given the freedom to write my own lines for songs that the musical director wrote. :D

Oh yeah, and just as a side note...
    I have a friend named Jason G. But he's a drummer. I have yet to hear his band, and I think they have yet to begin gigging. They're lacking a bassist. Maybe I should offer...:D:p

3. JasonG

JasonG

May 21, 2001
    nebraska
    Well, if they are from the Nebraska area, let me know. My g-friend is a huge Sarah fan, and would love to have me play some of her songs. I figured out several of them, but I thought someone else may have posted them. Speaking of that, maybe I should post them?