Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Satanic Illuminati in Metal

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by nickrs540, Jul 9, 2012.

1. This video has been circulating through my metal head friend's face book pages and I wanted to see what the TB community thinks. I know the devil and rock and roll has been tied since the begining, but I think this guy is taking it to a new level.

All these years playing and listening to metal I didn't even know that I was being mind controlled by the devil....Go figure :meh:

2. this is the funniest damn thing I've ever seen! I'll bet the guy who made this video also locks his car doors when he drives through the "bad" part of town.

3. lucas vigor

lucas vigor Banned

Sep 2, 2004
    Orange County, Ca,
    It's all clear to me now.

4. ha! I tried to comment on that dude's ridiculous video and it went to be "approved" lol. What a wimp!

5. The guy really likes Carnifex haha

6. Mind...Blowing...

Nothing like controlling the Free and Open discussion that such a video is likely to spark :(

Peace,
    Greg

7. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Best laugh I've had all day.

8. If metal music can lead people down the path of satan... it doesnt do a very good job. Im pretty sure there are millions upon millions of people who are decent folk who enjoy a good metal tune.

9. Bloodhammer

Bloodhammer Twinkle Twinkle Black Star

Jul 7, 2009
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

10. seanm

seanm I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize! Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2004
    Ottawa, Canada
    That video made me jealous. Millions of people have sold their soul to the devil. I tried, and he wouldn't give me anything for it :atoz:

11. Bloodhammer

Bloodhammer Twinkle Twinkle Black Star

Jul 7, 2009
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    [​IMG]

:D

12. Chef FourString

Chef FourString

Feb 4, 2011
    Texas
    +1

13. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Hell I would have had to pay. When I die my soul is going to get stuck halfway between both anyways. I'll be driving something there and it will die on me.

14. Bo_H

Bo_H

Jul 2, 2004
    I need to get one those mind control devices. Off to the classifieds!

15. DeathFromBelow

DeathFromBelow Never Forget. Banned

Dec 23, 2010
    Horten, Norway
  16. seanm

seanm I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize! Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2004
    Ottawa, Canada
    Mary must have listened to too much Metal.... poor Mary :(

17. Satan lives in my Ibanez....he likes the red and it gets warm under the pickups.

However, I do tend to find SOME truth in SOME of the "illuminati" stuff, big brother, conspiracy theories and what not, but alot of these whackjobs are grasping at straws. Most who follow Alex Jones, the "truthers" and nutjobs who claim to be religious don't know squat and just follow the drivel wherever it leads....like most dummies.

18. I particularly enjoyed the one interviewing the woman who went to hell and saw homosexuals there. First off, what was she doing in hell, and second, if she hasn't been to heaven how does she know there's no homosexuals there? For all we know, Charles Nelson Reilly could be helping God pick out a nice purple polka dot scarf.

19. DeathFromBelow

DeathFromBelow Never Forget. Banned

Dec 23, 2010
    Horten, Norway
    I think she spent thirty days in hell and ten days in heaven. I guess hell is bigger, more to see.

20. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    New York, NY
    Satanism is a very real problem in this world. But metal bands are just theater using Satanic imagery as the last way to shock people, and kids who believe in the devil are just being kids. The real Satanists? They're too busy in their top floor offices to notice "metal."