Saturday Night's Alright For Flushing....

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by The Golden Boy, May 24, 2004.

1. I don't know how the weather has been around the rest of the country, but it's been raining a lot here. Fields are under water, peoples' basements are under water. There was an issue of the Milwaukee water waste disposal dumping raw sewerage into Lake Michigan (you should have seen the film footage- ick!)

My band was supposed to have a show on Saturday nite, I got there early, and since no one was there, I had rockstar parking, I decided to walk to a friend's bar a block away. After saying hi and stuff I headed back to the bar to find the guys from my band hanging out front because the show was cancelled. Turns out the deluge of rain had messed with the sewerage and the toilets were all backed up into the bar. - ick. So I decided to make it an early night and caught up on some practice and drinking. Around midnight or so, a friend (the one who owns the other bar) called to say a band was playing. Turns out, one of the bands was from Chicago, and they didn't care, there was no one in the bar, and you'd have to "go" outside- not the best environment for the girls.

One of those days, man...
  2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    It rained here once.
  3. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
  4. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    how did it turn out Matt?
  5. I pooped my pants in grade 3 by accident.