Saw C2B3 last night.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bryan bailey, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Wow.

:eek: :eek: x like, a bajillion

An excelent show all the way through.

Les was especially awesome as usual, put on a great show and seemed to be having a good time. Buckethead was just beyond english words. I had no idea that anyone can play guitar like that for so long, and he played a song off one of his solo cds, and half the starwars soundtrack. Bernie was amazing in his age, and just a great player and a funny sob.

Brain seemed to be at the top of his game, and used some electronic drum stuff for cool beats, and stuff.

Just all the masks worn, nun-chucks,, just awesome.

And after the show I had Les sign the back of my ticket which was very awesome, I also shook Bucketheads hand.

Buckethead is a very scary man.
  2. I went with Bryan, it ruled. I used Bryan as a mic stand as I recorded the show. After the show when hung around back, saw and met Gabby La La, and I had Les and Buckethead sign my CD liner and my roll of Duct Tape! Was pretty funny the way Buckethead looked at me when I handed him a roll of duct tape and said "Would you sign this too, please?" and I thanked him.

And a reminder if you are going to park in a garage, make sure you know what time it closes.
  3. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
  4. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    What did he do, put on a mask depicting a puzzled look??

brad cook
  5. Just his eyes. The way they stared...
  6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

BWAHHAHAH, my thoughts (plus funny) exactly.