Saw Cursive in Gainseville, FL this weekend..

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by RedV, Jan 19, 2003.

1. RedV

RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    Anybody else catch this show? This was the first time I've gotten to see Cursive; been listening to them for years though. Let me say this show was AMAZING.

The first two bands(neva devina, and melt banana) were very good, but I must admit I was playing Bust a Move with my friend and just listening to the music(this was in a little hole in the wall bar/club).

Then Cursive played and it abolutley blew my mind. Listening to cds are one thing, but seeing them live was great. The emotion was just pouring out of the band. I stood in one spot for the hour they played and just felt great. I REALLY enjoyed this show...if ya can't tell;)

After the show was over I got to talk to the band for a while...very very nice down to earth guys. Then I hooked up with a very cute girl, so all in all this was a great show:)

Alex

2. I thought Cursive broke up....or is that Mineral? I forget....

That's cool though! Good shows and cute girls are like warm hot chocolate near a fireplace on a cold, snowy day....next to a cute girl :D

3. RedV

RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    You got that right man:)

I thought Cursive had broken up too, but I guess not. Mineral did break up though...so sad.

Alex