Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Saw Cursive in Gainseville, FL this weekend..

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by RedV, Jan 19, 2003.

1. RedV

RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    Anybody else catch this show? This was the first time I've gotten to see Cursive; been listening to them for years though. Let me say this show was AMAZING.

The first two bands(neva devina, and melt banana) were very good, but I must admit I was playing Bust a Move with my friend and just listening to the music(this was in a little hole in the wall bar/club).

Then Cursive played and it abolutley blew my mind. Listening to cds are one thing, but seeing them live was great. The emotion was just pouring out of the band. I stood in one spot for the hour they played and just felt great. I REALLY enjoyed this show...if ya can't tell;)

After the show was over I got to talk to the band for a while...very very nice down to earth guys. Then I hooked up with a very cute girl, so all in all this was a great show:)

Alex

2. I thought Cursive broke up....or is that Mineral? I forget....

That's cool though! Good shows and cute girls are like warm hot chocolate near a fireplace on a cold, snowy day....next to a cute girl :D

3. RedV

RedV

Mar 19, 2002
    Eustis, FL
    You got that right man:)

I thought Cursive had broken up too, but I guess not. Mineral did break up though...so sad.

Alex