Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Saw Mindless Self Indulgence on Sunday

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Psyrcle, May 23, 2005.

1. Psyrcle

Psyrcle Guest

It was a totally out of the blue thing. I didn't know they were even on tour until I was on my way to Milwaukee to see them.

MSB and 8-Bit Music something were the opening bands. MSB was awesome; they played a song about tetris. But 8bit was...god awfully bad. It was 2 goons singing like girls to a casio drum beat.

But Mindless was the ****ing ****. All the freaks, goths, punks, and...(god smite them fast) furries. Some little girls were shouting stuff from the balcony and at the end of the show the singer brought them on stage to be (poorly) humiliated.

Anyone else get to see the madness?

Mod Edit: Please watch the language.

2. Going to see them for the 5th time on June 1st.

p.s. If anyone went to the Guelph show a few years back, remember the cow?

3. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Great band, never seen 'em live. I haven't listened to them in a while, but I used to love cranking them in my mp3 player when I was walking around town during my spare period last year.

4. Pause

Pause

Jun 4, 2003
    Miami, FL
    I saw them in October of 2003. That was really, really awesome. I missed them this year because the closest they came to Tallahassee was 4 hours away... during finals week... and I don't have a car.

next time, damnit. next time

5. cool to see MSI fans on here. Just glad I am not the only one :cool:

6. actually went to their show last night. I thought the 8 bit bros were funny and SMB just okay, but I have to admit I was only seeing MSI for ONE REASON!!

[​IMG]

She was sooo nice....

[​IMG]

Her arms and legs were more muscular than the average goth chick!

L

7. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    they have never come to london :(

8. Psyrcle

Psyrcle Guest

I had to stand way in back because I didn't want to get raped by the furries. I couldn't tell but was the drummer hot? And is it true that MSI is made up of 2 gays and 2 lesbos?

9. what the heck is a "furrie?"

damn I'm getting old